Your home is unique.
We think your furniture should be too.
We are passionate about creating exquisite custom furniture, this starts with our commitment to quality. This begins with sourcing the very best materials & suppliers and continues through to the installation being carried out with great care and attention to detail.
Bespoke fitted furniture is timeless investment in your home & we want to be sure it’s customised and finished exactly how you wish. We will show you colour & material samples while making recommendations along the way. Start by sending us your inspiration photos and we will begin designing your dream furniture.
Custom furniture adds warmth & character to your home ensuring it reflects your personality and style. The addition of functional storage means you can relax knowing everything is clear and organised.
What We Do
- Fitted Furniture- Made to measure storage and furniture to suit any space.
- Fitted Wardrobes- Shaker style, contemporary, sliding door, mirrored and angled.
- Dressing Rooms & Walk-in Wardrobes- Dedicate a whole room or space for shoes and clothing.
- Alcoves- Traditional alcove cupboards and bookcases. Contemporary with floating shelves
- Media Walls & TV Cabinets- Making a fantastic feature in any living room.
- Boot Rooms- Creating a stylish and functional space in your entrance hall.
- Home Offices & Desks- Creating a home office that is a pleasure to work from.
- Bookcases & Libraries- Whether you have a few books and some ornaments or a whole library worth of books that need a new home.
- Freestanding- Tables, cabinets and wardrobes are the most popular choices
- Wall Panelling- Custom made panelling in a variety of styles and profiles.
Did you have something else in mind?
We can’t wait for you to tell us the details
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“I cannot recommend Aspects Bespoke highly enough. All questions and emails were responded to quickly by Katy and George’s work and attention to detail was exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble and I’m so thrilled with our fitted wardrobes and drawers, I keep going upstairs just to look at them!”
— Katie B, Windlesham. Google 2022.
Why Choose Us?
All of our furniture is designed & made by George and the team in our Windsor workshop.
Discover how we can create the perfect piece of furniture for your home.
We think it’s important to build a great working relationship with our clients so George and the team make sure to work closely along side you at each stage of the project, from design to installation.
We prefer to use the highest quality materials and hardware we can so that the things we build have not only style but also a long-lasting durability.
Have you ever considered bespoke furniture?
Find out how we make commissioning custom furniture effortless & exciting.
Reviewed & Recommended
George and his team are proud to have built the business on recommendations and aim to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
We have developed great relationships with our customers over the years and make sure to tailor the project to fit their needs perfectly.
Communication & Reliability
Whether it’s a prompt reply to your first enquiry or an exact arrival time on your chosen installation date we want to make sure you are kept informed at every stage of the process.
We also make sure to respect your home and leave everything clean and dust free after we have carried out our work.
Working in towns that include:
Ascot, Windsor, Old Windsor, Virginia Water, Windlesham, Sunningdale, Egham, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Crowthorne, Warfield, Guildford, Marlow, Henley, Beaconsfield, Cobham and Weybridge